7 Easy-ish Projects That Even the Least Handy Homeowners Can Do
As in...me. I might not be the least handy homeowner, but I'm in the running. Having said that, here are seven projects that just about anyone can tackle in a weekend with a couple simple tools, a bit of creativity, and a few hours.
I'm grinning as I'm writing this, thinking about the removable wallpaper for accent walls!
Here's the link to the whole article, from Realtor.com. but if you don't have 45 seconds to read that short article, here's a summary. Yes, a summary of a 45 second article.
1. Update your kitchen backsplash.
2. Install a smart thermostat.
3. Create an accent wall with removable wallpaper.
4. Create extra storage.
5. Give hardware and fixtures a fresh look.
6. Swap out your showerhead.
7. Wait for it...Apply a fresh coat of paint.
Maybe I'll see you at Allen Lumber, Aubuchon, or Nelson Ace Hardware soon...