Selling property isn’t easy to do. Sure, some properties will “sell themselves”. But more often, it takes a lot of work.
Here are some of the marketing techniques I use to help sell homes. These are the systems that Green Light Real Estate has used to sell hundreds of homes. They work because they generate qualified buyers.
- Our office does some of the following that others won’t do, looking for buyers:
- Contact owners who live near your property
- Work our connections with local human resource departments
- We place properties on the Multiple Listing Service, which services more than 70 real estate agents in Central Vermont (and a whole lot more nationwide and worldwide).
- We network with the top agents in Barre/Montpelier so they’ll have an intimate knowledge of your property.
- We network with agents who have had recent sales in your area and in your price range.
- We feature your property on office preview caravans and also, where allowed, on inter-agency broker caravans to maximize exposure.
- We shine a light on the features and benefits of each property on our website, my website, and more than 20 others, with a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy built to attract buyers.
- We have full-time staff support to help with all promotions and marketing, as well as with the closing of escrow.
- We offer complete monthly reports showing the competition, the properties that didn’t sell, and those that sold in your area and in your price range.
- We provide real feedback from effective follow-up with real buyers.
- Pull from our experience of having successfully completed (sold) over 1600 homes.
- We have a Buyers’ Assistance Program” to attract and counsel buyers.
If you’re ready to get started working with one of the top real estate agents in the Montpelier/Barre area, with one of the top firms in the Montpelier/Barre real estate market, call or email.