12 MARKETING TECHNIQUES THAT I USE
Selling property isn’t easy to do. Sure, some properties will “sell themselves”. But more often, it takes a lot of work.
Here are some of the marketing techniques I use to help sell homes. These are the systems Heney Realtors has used to sell hundreds of homes. They work because they generate qualified buyers.
Our office does some of the following that others won’t do, looking for buyers:
- Contact owners who live near your property
- Work our connections with local human resource departments
- We place properties on the Multiple Listing Service, which services more than 70 real estate agents in Central Vermont (and a whole lot more nationwide and worldwide).
- We network with the top agents in Barre/Montpelier so they’ll have an intimate knowledge of your property.
- We network with agents who have had recent sales in your area and in your price range.
- We feature your property on office preview caravans and also, where allowed, on inter-agency broker caravans to maximize exposure.
- We shine a light on the features and benefits of each property on our website, my website, and more than 20 others, with a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy built to attract buyers.
- We have full-time staff support to help with all promotions and marketing, as well as with the closing of escrow.
- We have 11 full-time Realtors in our two local offices who are eager to find buyers.
- We offer complete monthly reports showing the competition, the properties that didn’t sell, and those that sold in your area and in your price range.
- We provide real feedback from effective follow-up with real buyers.
- Pull from our experience of having successfully completed (sold) over 1600 homes.
- We have a Buyers’ Assistance Program” to attract and counsel buyers.
If you’re ready to get started working with one of the top real estate agents in the Montpelier/Barre area, with one of the top firms in the Montpelier/Barre real estate market, call or email.