Relocating to Central Vermont: Here are some of the benefits that we offer to people like you who are making the move to Vermont. You've got enough on your plate with planning, packing, making all sorts of arrangements, not to mention starting a new job. Let me welcome you, and make the move a little easier.
We work closely with many local employers. Call or email to see if your employer is one of them, and take advantage of these valuable helpful relocation benefits!
- 25% off property inspections. And unlike other companies, you still get to pick who you want to use as your inspector.
- 10% discounts to Lowe's for any home improvement projects that you may want to undertake.
- Free reports on the different schools and school systems in the area
- Free town and neighborhood housing reports (what has sold, what's on the market)
- Free comparative market analysis (pricing analysis) for homes that you're interested in
- Free pre-move and/or pre-purchase consultation to really get to understand what it is that you want and need with your housing
(Sometimes two people have two very different ideas about their housing needs...it can be a good idea to talk.)
- Free screening and recommendations for other Realtors nationwide, should you want assistance selling any other property
- Free rental analysis--perfect for students, parents, and people who may want a little different type of housing flexibility and are thinking of buying short term or long term investment property in Montpelier/Barre/Northfield
- Introductions to the best, most professional, and easiest to work with local lenders and real estate attorneys
- Access to our extensive list of service providers and contractors. These are people with whom we've worked, and our clients have worked with over the years. Not everyone gets on this list--just the good ones.
Moving to Central Vermont is a great decision. We're looking forward to talking with you and seeing how we can best be of service to you. Feel free to call, text, or email.