228 Elm Street, Unit Unit 2Montpelier, VT 05602MLS Number 4684310
- Price: $273,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 22 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.94% last updated on 2017-12-21
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2018Square Feet
- 1900Year Built
This three-story duplex turned condominium is in the Montpelier historic district and a 5 minute walk to downtown Montpelier. Beautiful Fir floors, a nice mix of original woodwork with modern kitchen updates including custom maple cabinets and Silestone countertops. The laundry with utility sink and storage and ¾ bath is right off the kitchen. The basement has a vapor barrier and spray foam insulation on the sills. New roof in 2016. The outer walls on the 1st and 2nd floor have been insulated with 6 of cellulose. Spacious dining room with original built-in cabinet opens into the living room all kept cozy with a Europa pellet stove. The replacement windows keep the street noise to a minimum. 3 bedrooms on the second floor. Master bedroom has direct access to a shared full bath. The third floor has 2 extra rooms and an attic storage room. Situated nicely between the Recreation Field, downtown and the entrance to Hubbard Park. Established perennial gardens including spring bulbs, blueberries, asparagus, herbs and vegetable beds ready for planting.
Ask A Question
Call: 802-225-6425 or send a message:
- List Price$273,000
- Date Listed04/05/2018
- MLS Number4684310
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageYes
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Gravel
- Road Frontage142
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Laundry - 1st Floor
- BasementDirt Floor, Unfinished
- Room 1 Dimensions17'10" x 11'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 10 Dimensions9' x 6'6"
- Room 10 Level1
- Room 10 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 2 Dimensions17'10" x 13'8"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions10'2" x 14'2"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 4 Dimensions14'3" x 13'10"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions10'9" x 8'9"
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions11' x 14'6"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Dimensions14'6" x 14'4"
- Room 7 Level3
- Room 7 TypeBonus Room
- Room 8 Dimensions13'6" x 9'3"
- Room 8 Level3
- Room 8 TypeBonus Room
- Room 9 Dimensions5'11" x 10'5"
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 TypeBath - Full
- Building Number228
- Elementary SchoolUnion Elementary School
- Junior HighMain Street Middle School
- Complex228 Elm Street Condominiu
- High SchoolMontpelier High School
- DistrictMontpelier School District
- AreaIn Town
- Flood ZoneNo
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Space, Patio, Porch - Covered, Shed, Storage, Windows - Double Pane
- Exterior ColorGrey
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Disability Features1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Laundry
- Garage # Cars
- Association AmenitiesMaster Insurance, Landscaping
- Broker NameHeney Realtors/Montpelier
- Agent NamePayne
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detector, Stove-Pellet
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Number of Photos38
- View Count12
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, On Demand, Owned
- Year Built1900
- Unit NumberUnit 2
- Total Rooms8
- Square Feet2018
- Foot Print Dim18 x 48
- Full Baths1
- APX Fin AG Sqft553
- ConstructionInsulation-Cellulose, Wood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade878
- WaterMetered, Public
- SewerMetered, Public
- Elec Co.Green Mountain Power
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil, Pellet
- Heating CoolingForced Air, Stove - Pellet
- HOA Fee$2,000
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Deed, Other, Survey