74 East State StreetMontpelier, VT 05602MLS Number 4682179
- Price: $522,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 32 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.94% last updated on 2017-12-21
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 3610Square Feet
Close to downtown shops, schools, theaters, library and down the street from Vermont College, this 1895 Queen Anne style home with six bedrooms enjoys a view of the State House dome as you step off the delightful front porch. Recently a Bed & Breakfast. An eye-catching exterior with decorative clapboard and shingle siding and a distinctive south facing tower. Lovely woodwork, flooring, and details throughout. Recently renovated kitchen with quartz countertops and stainless-steel appliances and attached den where family can keep the cook company. Back staircase for easy access to second floor. Separate two-car garage with lovely two-bedroom apartment. The apartment's kitchen is modern with oak cabinetry with an electric range, side by side refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave oven. The bedrooms are on the front and back and a Jack and Jill bathroom is located between the bedrooms. Baseboard hot water heat for the apartment is supplied as a zone on the boiler in the main house. An efficient Rinnai instant hot water heater supplies hot water and is located in the recycling room in the garage below. The apartment is accessed via a landscaped stone stairway that rises to a private deck and entry to the apartment. This home radiates old fashion quality and style with modern day comforts.
Ask A Question
Call: 802-225-6425 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARDetached
- List Price$522,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths5
- MLS Number4682179
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Landscaped, Sidewalks, Sloping, Street Lights
- ZoningMixed Use Res/Historic
- DrivewayCrushed Stone
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsBed and Breakfast
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Electric, Multi Zone, Radiator, Stove - Gas
- SewerMetered, Public
- WaterMetered, Public
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing, Negotiable
- StreetEast State
- Building Number74
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictMontpelier School District
- Elementary SchoolUnion Elementary School
- Junior HighMain Street Middle School
- High SchoolMontpelier High School
- AreaHistoric District, In Town, Preservation District
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions15' x 14'10"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14'1" x 14'1"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions7'9" x 16'10"
- Room 4 TypeDen
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions9'3" x 9'8"
- Room 5 TypeOther
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions14'2" x 17'2"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions14'2" x 18'2"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions14' x 14'4"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions12'2" x 15'1"
- Room 9 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions11'6" x 7'6"
- Room 10 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions9'4" x 10'2"
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Level3
- Room 11 Dimensions10'4" x 15'10"
- Room 12 TypeBedroom
- Room 12 Level3
- Room 12 Dimensions10' x 12'10"
- Room 13 TypeBedroom
- Room 13 Level3
- Room 13 Dimensions10'2" x 12'
- Room 14 TypeFamily Room
- Room 14 Level3
- Room 14 Dimensions11'6" x 12'3"
- Room 15 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 15 Level1
- Room 16 TypeBath - Full
- Room 16 Level2
- Room 17 TypeBath - Full
- Room 17 Level2
- Room 18 TypeBath - Full
- Room 18 Level2
- Room 19 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 19 Level3
- Room 20 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 20 Level1
- Room 20 Dimensions8'8" x 9'6"
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Blinds, Fireplace - Wood, In-Law Suite, Laundry Hook-ups, Natural Woodwork, Skylight, Walk-in Pantry, Window Treatment, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1895
- Full Baths3
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Softwood, Tile, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Tank, Tankless
- Total Rooms14
- APX Unfin Below Grade1361
- BasementConcrete Floor, Slab, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- FoundationConcrete, Stone
- Property StyleHistoric Vintage, Victorian
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet3610
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorRose
- ExteriorClapboard, Shingle, Wood, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Guest House, Patio, Windows - Double Pane
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, Hard Surface Flooring
- GarageAuto Open
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site, Parking Spaces 2
- Broker NameHeney Realtors/Montpelier
- Agent NameHeney
- Date Listed03/23/2018
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count9